Section 8 or Section 21 Notice
£60 (inc vat)
All Notices Served Within 24 Hours
In all cases of possession you must give written notice. The notice must be in a prescribed form, filled in correctly and served properly.
One of the most common reasons a possession claim is thrown out of court is a defective notice.
It’s very important to get this step right.
We will prepare and serve either a Section 8 Notice, a Section 21 Notice or both.
Which notices are served will depend on the type of tenancy in use and the circumstances.
Being served a notice is when most tenants realise how serious the situation is. Over half of tenants resolve any issues, pay the rent or leave the property.
The cost for Stage 1 is a fixed fee of £60 for one notice being served.
It’s £90 for both section 8 and section 21 notices being served together.
The service we provide:
- Preparation and service of a section 21 notice, a section 8 notice or both.
- A strongly worded but professional warning letter is included (this can serve as a demand for rent/cease any other breaches of tenancy).
- Certificate of Service and proof of postage included.
- All notices are served within 24 hours of payment being made, excluding Sunday.
Call now for FREE EXPERT ADVICE – 0800 566 8 566
(calls are free from landlines and mobiles)
We can help where possession is required but:
- There is no tenancy agreement.
- The deposit wasn’t protected or was incorrectly protected.
- The deposit prescribed information wasn’t served or was incorrectly served.
*If you have already served notices we can check them before moving on to the next stage.
Eviction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!
PAY SECURELY WITH PAYPAL
4% handling fee will be added.