AGREEMENT – “EXPRESS EVICTIONS” (Part of Azure Property Services).
This Agreement is made between the Owner(s)/Landlord(s) of the property for whom services are provided/paid for, hereinafter called “The Owner”, and the Agency named above acting as Agent for the Owner, and hereinafter called “The Agent”.
1) If a mortgage exists on the property, The Owner must obtain any necessary consent from the lender(s) to proceed.
2) If The Owner is a leaseholder the terms of the lease must be checked and any necessary consent to proceed obtained.
3) The Owner is responsible for all legal costs relating to any instruction by The Owner for any service(s) provided.
4) Whilst The Agent shall use their best judgement in the execution of their service, The Agent shall not under any circumstances be liable for any losses; for any outcome of the service or for any legal costs resulting therefrom.
5) This Agreement will remain in force until terminated by written notice by one party on the other provided that The Agent may terminate this Agreement forthwith and without service of notice in the event of any action or omission by The Owner or The Owner’s representative which frustrates the continued performance of The Agent’s service.
6) The Agent will in no event be liable to any party for any: costs; loss of profits; loss of business; loss of revenue; loss of or damage to property; loss of savings (whether anticipated or otherwise); and/or any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage.
7) ALL OWNERS MUST CHECK ALL DOCUMENTS PRODUCED BY THE AGENT FOR ERRORS AND REPORT ERRORS TO US IMMEDIATELY, THE ONUS IS ON THE OWNERS TO ENSURE DOCUMENTS WE PRODUCE FOR THEM ARE ACCURATE.
8) On your behalf and acting as your agent we will instruct our lawyers to attend hearings in the County Courts strictly in accordance with your instructions.
9) To obtain a refund for any Express Evictions service customers must email email@example.com within 30 days from the initial date of order to make a claim.
10) The Agent will only refund for services where there was an error or omission made by The Agent. If the error or omission was made due to incorrect information being provided by any other party then no refund will be made.
11) The Agent will, if appropriate, refund only fees paid to The Agent for services provided by The Agent. As stated above The Agent will not be liable for any other costs or losses for any reason.
12) The Agent are not a law firm nor solicitors and nor do they purport to be. They are not, nor are they required to be, regulated by the Law Society or the SRA.
13) Free legal representation in court is limited to one hearing, regardless of the outcome of that hearing.
14) Free initial advice and the free initial case review is limited to a maximum of 15 minutes of the advisors’ time.
15) Any person instructing us or making payment on behalf of The Owner confirm they have received any relevant permission and authority.
16) By making payment for any “Express Eviction” service The Owner accepts and agrees to these terms and conditions.
17) The Management’s decision is final.